Millet Mathri is the perfect snack for winter with hot tea. Millet is very nutritious and fast to digest!
Cooking time 35 mins / Preparation time 1 hour 45 mins / Prepares 4-5 servings
- 1 cup bajre ka aata (millet)
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 5 tbsp oil for deep frying
- Water as needed
1. In a bowl add bajra aata, add gram flour, add wheat flour, add carom seeds, add cumin seeds, add karusi methi, add semolina, add salt, and add water.
2. Mix it well properly. Soft dough is ready.
3. Make into balls and roll small puri. Now prick it with a knife.
4. In a pan add oil and deep fry all the pooris.
5. Bajre ki (millet) mathri is ready.